Find a domain with Names Tips:
How to find a domain that is as unique as you are and or your business is easy with our search tool at Names Tips. If you have an idea to get online or a great name for your website, we recommend registering it immediately before anyone else does. You can use your domain name for your website and email. Your domain name establishes your online identity and increases branding, marketing and communication opportunities.
To get started, check to see if the domain name you want is available. If available, register the domain name for a period of time you specify during the checkout process.
To Check a Domain Name’s Availability
1- Go to our Home Page.
2- In the search field, enter the name you want to register, and then select the domain extension from the list.
3- Click Search Domain.
If the domain you requested is already registered, we provide available alternative spelling and extensions. For example, you might be able to select a .info or .ws domain extension, rather than .com. Or you could register www.domain00.info instead of www.domain00.com.
If your domain is available, follow the instructions to complete the checkout process. Be sure to include valid contact information for each contact. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the governing body for domain names, requires valid contact information (registrant, technical, billing and administrative). If you enter false information, your domain name can be canceled.
Your contact information is public and accessible through the WHOIS database at most registrars. However, you can protect your privacy by registering your domain name with us using our Privacy Protection which gives you complete control of the domain, including the rights to sell, renew, cancel or transfer it.
When you purchase privacy protection, the WHOIS database lists the name of our privacy affiliate company, as well as their postal address and phone number — instead of your personal contact information.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
Transfer your registered domains to us and get one year free.
If you think it’s time for a change, transfer your registered domains to us and consolidate your domains portfolio. Save time and money having your domains management centralized and make your domain administration tasks simpler. To transfer your domain name to us you’ll complete some steps with your current registrar, and some steps with us.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
New domain extensions are now available to increase your web naming options.
With .COM nearing its 30th birthday, many of the best and most valuable domain names have already been registered. This has long been a frustration for business owners, forcing them to make up names for their businesses just to find an available domain name.
With the introduction of new gTLDs, you have a fresh chance to get the domain name you really want. Because many of the new domain extensions are specific to particular industries, interests, or locations your web address can now tell people exactly what you do (or where you do it). This makes the new domains easy to remember and you easier to find online.
In our Domain Search Tool type in any name that you want to register and we will return a list of available domains and TLD’s combination plus registration fees. If your name is taken for the dot com extension we will provide alternative names and GTLD’s (Generic Top Level Domains) combinations based upon your domain search request.
If the name you want is already registered, you can still own it! Secure your chance to snag up a domain the instant it becomes available.with our Domain Alert® Pro Backorder Service for just $20.99 each
- Includes the cost of registering the domain name.
- If you don’t get the name, you don’t lose — just re-assign to another name.
- Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.